Champions League! Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Compares Himself To Barcelona’s Lionel Messi - WELL-COME TO MICKOLADE

Breaking News

Featured

Tuesday, 20 February 2018

Champions League! Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Compares Himself To Barcelona’s Lionel Messi

Chelsea midfielder, Eden Hazard, has talked about correlations with Lionel Messi, who he faces on Tuesday night in the Champions League round of 16.

Danger says he's complimented, however demands he's a "totally unique" player to the Argentine whiz.

"It's great to be contrasted and the best ever, Messi or [Cristiano] Ronaldo.

"Be that as it may, I'm totally unique. We play in an alternate alliance.

"I endeavor to carry out my activity and attempt to achieve their level, since they are the best on the planet. Each season I attempt and give a valiant effort.

"When we play this sort of diversions, we have to perform. In the event that you need to be truly outstanding, you need to play well in the defining moments. This is a defining moment. How about we pull out all the stops and attempt and give everything.

"A year ago we didn't play Champions League, however this year we are back and I played a couple of good diversions: Atletico Madrid away, Roma, and here against Madrid.

"You need to sparkle when you play the best on the planet. On the off chance that I need to achieve that level, I have to complete an incredible amusement tomorrow," Hazard told a question and answer session on Monday.

Entertainment