Must See! Chelsea Star Cesc Fabregas Reveals How To Beat Barcelona In The Champions League - WELL-COME TO MICKOLADE

Breaking News

Featured

Monday, 19 February 2018

Must See! Chelsea Star Cesc Fabregas Reveals How To Beat Barcelona In The Champions League

Chelsea midfielder, Cesc Fabregas, has uncovered that his associations with his companions at Barcelona would be influenced by their up and coming Champions League conflict.

He additionally uncovered Barcelona's frail point that Antonio Conte's men could abuse in the amusement.

Chelsea have the Spanish side in the principal leg of their Round of 16 tie on Tuesday which will see Fabregas come up against his previous side.

Fabregas stays close with a large number of the Barcelona players, with the 30-year-old consistently taking occasions with their star player Lionel Messi.

He's likewise especially close with Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique.

Fabregas stated, "I have enormous companions, companions that I played with since I was 13 years of age.

"I address some of them almost consistently, notwithstanding when I don't play against them, yet it doesn't really need to be about football.

"Likely now the contact is somewhat less, presumably unwittingly as a result of the diversion coming up. We are old companions however when we are on the pitch they will endeavor to beat me and I will attempt to beat them.

"For me, kinship is an incredible thing however in football, when you play against each other, it plainly changes."

The midfielder has no feelings of trepidation he will have the capacity to put his feelings to the other side amid the tie.

He included, "obviously, it's the place where I grew up, it's the club I bolstered for all my life, however once you venture on the pitch it just leaves.

"I did it before with Arsenal. I don't attempt, it simply happens normally. You need to do well for your club and that is it."

Barcelona are viewed as top picks to advance to the quarter-finals yet Fabregas said Chelsea can abuse their shortcomings in resistance.

"I believe they're as yet an extraordinary side. You can see with Ernesto Valverde they play an alternate kind of arrangement, particularly when they guard they play even more a 4-4-2.

"You can see that everybody is submitted, everybody is giving their everything, protectively and repulsively.

"They are a group that endeavor to put the primary weight, high, continually attempting to have the ball, so on the off chance that we can pass this first period of their weight, on the off chance that we have the calm attitude to do that and not put ourselves under an excessive amount of weight, I figure we can hurt them, since they will leave a great deal of spaces at the back. We have days now to take a shot at the diversion and I'm certain the supervisor will locate the best arrangement."

Entertainment